Ok... odds and ends today.
1) I woke up this morning and immediately told my lovely wife, 'Wow it's really cold.' Ten minutes later I discovered the furnace had gone out and it was 50 degrees in the house.
2) My youngest son calls the church 'Winter Carnival' the 'Winterful Carnival' We really like that. :-)
3) Your monitor is dirty. Click here to clean it.
4) Two of my Neverwinter Nights 2 mods are up for 2007 mod of the year. The competition is good, and I do not have expectations of winning, but I am honored to be included.
5) My very old and dear friend Eric T Mayer is getting married in Columbia this summer. Wow!
6) My youngest son took a field trip to the public library, which he calls, 'The Republic Library'.
7) On a trip to the Library my middle son, who's in Kindergarden told a young girl he's friends with, 'You are the most beautiful girl. Don't you see how everyone smiles at you.'. My middle son is six. What a smoothie.
That's the list of odds and ends for now!