Monday, October 16, 2006

Neverwinter Nights 2, Tired and Work Stuff

I worked with the Neverwinter Nights 2 toolset over the weekend. I converted an old TSR module for Neverwinter 1, and it really helped me learn how to use the toolset/editor. I thought converting the same module would be minimize work not related to learning about the new toolset.

The two screen shots here represent my initial at creating the external of the shirne that players will see at the end of the module. I am pretty happy with how they look. I've built a few other areas. The toolset is powerful and complicated. I have a lot to learn, but I am enjoying myself so far.

On an unrelated note, I am tired. My eldest son is serving as an acolyte at Church each day this week. I am excited and proud, but we are getting up about 30-45 min earlier to get him where he needs to be on time. UGH! I am exhausted. I need some coffee.

I have I busy week at work too. This Friday Chapter Executives from around the world will visit ISA. I will speak briefly to them on Friday, hang around for meet & greet dinner, and then go back on Saturday for lunch to help with any IT questions they might have. One week from Friday, I will install new hardware, specifically a firewall and anti-spyware/anti-virus appliance. We've got outside help, which should help the installation go as smoothly as possible.

No comments: