Monday, May 21, 2007

Great Weekend

I had a terrific weekend. Saturday night I had a nice dinner out with my folks, my sister and her fiance. My sister Leslie was just engaged a week or so ago. Her fiance Tim seems like a great guy and I am very happy for both of them. It was also a rare night out with my family without the little kids (we got a sitter). That doesn't happen often, maybe once a year.

Sunday I visited with very good, old friends to me. I blogged about them recently and was thrilled that we got to grill out at their place. Our kids and their kids played and swam. We ate well and talked for hours. These are some of my dearest friends and although we have all become busy with our children, but it is inexcusable that I don't find a way to see them more. They are very dear friends and I have missed the horrible. Visiting felt like it had only been a day since I had seen them. We picked up just as it should have been.

What a great weekend.

No comments: