Thursday, June 05, 2008

Music Video

I worked with a gentleman by the name of Steve Bevil for a few years. He's bright, well organized and very pleasant to work with. I knew he wrote, sang and produced music on the side but didn't have a chance to hear anything he did until a few days ago. Here is one of his songs posted on youtube. Unfortunately Steve has left ISA, where I work, for a new job. Hopefully he'll keep me appraised of his musical pursuits. He is working in the building my wife works in so I am hoping the odds of staying in touch are a bit higher.



The video was shot and edited by Bret Henrikson another guy I work with. I have been aware of Bret's strong interest in shooting and editing video and we've even worked together on an ISA video project. I thought Bret did an excellent job shooting and editing this video. The selection is tasteful and complements the music very well.

Nice job to both Bret and Steve.

Steve, I know you've peaked at this blog before. Please stay in touch.

No comments: