Friday, July 11, 2008

Foot Progress

I had a follow up appointment with the foot surgeon. He was extremely pleased with how all of the bones in my foot are healing and the alignment is excellent. In short I am doing very well.

I have another x-ray in a month or so followed by 5 minute out patient procedure. They will be removing a screw in my foot. Apparently the bones of my big toe and next two toes have a big screw running threw them necessary for healing. However the big down, middle three toes and little toe all need to move independently for proper mobility. Thus this particular screw gets to come up. He said it's a five minute procedure, I can walk immediately after it's done and the only ill effect is I am in a post opp slipper or sandles for a few days. I'll give you the time for th

No comments: