Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My Seven Year Old has too many girlfriends

My mother-in-law has been picking my 3 sons from school. Each day she asks them, “how was your day?” Yesterday she told me a funny story about the answer. My first grader said, “My day was fine, but I have 5-6 girlfriends”.


My mother-in-law said, “How do you have so many girlfriends—that must be because you are a really nice boy.” He responded, “No, it’s because I’m cute”. He then added, “I cannot date all 5-6 of them, it is just too crazy.”


My very helpful kindergartener then said, “I’ll take some of your girlfriends for you and if there is any problem, you just come and talk to me”.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe! A future heart breaker!

Ernie Noa said...

He's something else. He really is!

Amraphael said...

How cute! I think you have to learn him not putting all his ability points in charisma :)

Have a nice day!

Ernie Noa said...

My children don't listen to me! Are you mad!

I think I need an 18 int and 18 wis to steer my kids that well.