Monday, September 01, 2008

Big Cookout

I went to a big cookout at my folks last night with Shannon and the boys. My friend Bruce and his brother and sister were there. My dear old friends, Craig and Heather were there with their girls. I've know both of them since grade school back in New York. They live close by but it's been 1year and two months since I last saw them. What a crime, there really is no excuse for it being so long. Hopefully I'll see them again soon, in a matter of days or weeks, not months or years.

At any rate the big event was a lot of fun, most of it spent trying to cram the details of 14 months into 4 or 5 hours.

The food was good and the conversation was good too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ernie. Sorry for posting here, but this is the only way I have of contacting you. We at the AME are having another IRC chat with the GDA winners for 2007 for NWN2 on Saturday September 13 at 9am pacific time (GMT -7) on live.neverwinterconnections.com in #AME. We would love for you to attend to shamelessly plug your work and have a generally good time with a bunch of gamers.


Also we are teaming up with the NWN Podcast team and doing podcast interviews with as many winners as we can get a hold of. If you are interested, please go to our forums and post in the "Winner Podcast Organization" thread in a new topic. If you can't see the specific forum, please PM BenWH and he can give you the necessary access you need. We have 7 winners already lined up and most of them are already completed. It is still not too late to make it.

If you have any questions, please PM me on the AME website at http://ame.nwvault.ign.com . You will have to sign up to send me a PM. I'm also on the Bio Boards under the same nick.