Sunday, September 28, 2008

Conversation between my youngest sons

My wife over heard this conversation between our 6 Year Old Son and our 5 Year Old Son this morning while they were playing (this was in character).

6 Year Old Son: I don't like your tone.

5 Year Old Son: I guess you can be the big genius.

5 Year Old Son: Give me 50 bucks and I will let you into my school.

6 Year Old Son: Then I will kill you.

5 Year Old Son: Give me 50 bucks.

6 Year Old Son: Let me tell you something.

5 Year Old Son: It's these two guys talking.

6 Year Old Son: good job. You two are unconscious. Sorry.

5 Year Old Son: Don't fight me like that, I am a good guy.

6 Year Old Son sings. "super zapper loudness".

5 Year Old Son: those are the pirates. I will throw something at you.

6 Year Old Son: That doesn't hurt, I have a windshield.

5 Year Old Son: ahhhhhh. Take that!

6 Year Old Son: Good job you guys, thanks. Are you happy that I used my criminal mastermind?

5 Year Old Son: Yes. Boom, ahhh.

6 Year Old Son: uh oh. There is a mean soldier. He is good, but he is mean. He has a big blaster.

5 Year Old Son. 6 Year Old Son, he's not mean.

No comments: