Sunday, April 13, 2008

Recover from Surgery

I'm back but not at full force. My foot is still attached to my ankle but it hurts like the dickens. The surgeon was very pleased and the procedure went quite well. I was hoping to be taking fewer drugs at this point but alas that is not the case. Don't get me wrong I'm glad I have them due to the pain. My goal is to get an hour or so of computer time tomorrow. I was hoping to telecommute for 4 hours on Tuesday but may need more time before I reach that goal. I can't work on drugs and I'm not quite ready to reduce them enough to work just yet. I am however making excellent progress.

My wife is a saint and has been amazing taking care of both me and the children.

Ok. I've got to call it quits and get to a comfortable chair.

Later folks.

2 comments:

Violet Peacock said...

Hello

Hope your foot feels better soon

Lindsay
x

Ernie Noa said...

Thanks Lindsay. I'm getting better, slow and steady. I hope you and Hal are both well.