Sunday, May 10, 2009

Star Trek - New Movie

I saw the new Star Trek movie last night. I absolutely loved it. I had high hopes for the movie since I tend to like JJ Abrams stuff, and it did not disappoint. I think the movie will appeal to people who are not Star Trek fans and know almost nothing about Trek, but still has enough nuggets to make die hard fans very happy.

He's a 360 panorama of the new bridge during an emergency.

Here's William Shatner watchign the trailer for the fist time:


This is the summer movie to beat.

1 comment:

Amraphael said...

I also loved it. It wasn't at all what I thought it would be. The early trailer's made me assume it would be much darker. Instead it was in the true spirit of the original series, filled with all that space opera I'm very found of.

Hope everything is well with you!