Sunday, July 12, 2009

Second Saugatuck Trip

I just returned from Saugatuck, MI with Shannon and the boys. Shannon's folks rent a nice cabin up there twice a year and invite us up to spend some time. They took the boys last weekend and Shannon and I had a few rare days of one on one grown up time. We missed the boys dearly but it was a very nice break. Thursday we drove up and spent three nights in Michican resting and relaxing.

Our youngest (6yrs) cried when we arrived. It was all for attention, he wasn't really upset. Shortly thereafter he was smiling and telling me they were tears of joy. My middle son (7yrs) said it was good we came up because he couldn't remember what I looked like. My eldest son (13) had some stomach woes and was a bit subdued at first, but we got to take a boat cruise together before the visit was done for some quality father son time together.

Following are pictures from the boat cruise, "The Star of Saugatuck" and from around the town. If you have access to my flicker account loads of additional photos will be posted shortly.




No comments: